As the final multimedia project for my course, ETEC 540, I decided to try something new. I wanted to employ the dynamic nature of SVG files as created by programs such as Inkscape. The creation was a process in itself, but by the end I ran into a couple stumbling blocks. First, wordpress would not upload the SVG file. No worries, I thought, let’s just link to it. However, the link did not have any of the hyperlinks activated. So, I went for second best. I linked to the original file, but then also made an image file to share as an example of what the infographic was to be like. Here is is, along with a link to the original file (which has lots of hyperlinks to cool resources by the way).